In need of a sweet, yet somewhat healthy treat to share with your ~lover~ this Valentine's Day? Whether you're enjoying a romantic evening with your soulmate or having a sappy rom-com and wine night, we've got you covered.
- 4 bananas (the riper, the sweeter!)
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter
- 12oz semisweet chocolate chips (carob chips to make it vegan!)
- coarse sea salt (optional)
- Peel and slice bananas into "pennies".
- Make cute lil' peanut butter sandwiches with your banana pennies.
- Let 'em freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 20-30 seconds until consistency is just melty, gooey goodness.
- Using two forks, dip the frozen PB banana bites into the chocolate and lay them out on a baking sheet with wax paper. Sprinkle with sea salt if you're feeling wild & dangerous.
- Freeze them again for at least another 30 minutes.
- Turn on The Notebook, keep tissues close by, and dig into these delicious little babies. Happy V-Day :) <3
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on new products, special offers, and exclusive content from the CSN team.
Embarking on your wellness journey has never been easier. With multiple Case Specific Nutrition® locations, a healthier lifestyle is right around the corner. Visit our Locations page to find the Case Specific Nutrition center nearest to you and step into a world of tailored health and wellness support!
At Case Specific Nutrition®, we believe in providing personalized support every step of the way. Get in touch with our team today to get more information about our services, answer your specific health questions, or just say hello! Our friendly team is eager to hear from you.