Ingredients:1 lb. lean ground turkey (93/7)2 garlic cloves1 small onion1 red pepper1/4 cup BBQ sauce1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce1 cup tomato sauce3 tbsp. tomato paste1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce1 tsp. chili powder1 tsp. red pepper flakessalt and pepper to tasteWhole wheat bun or sandwich thinDirections:
- Sautee onion, red pepper, and garlic in a medium size pot over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- After onion becomes translucent and garlic becomes fragrant, add ground turkey.
- Cook the turkey for 10-12 minutes
- While turkey is cooking add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and chili powder.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and worcestershire sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on whole wheat bun or sandwich thin.
Nutrition Facts (without bun):190 calories, 14g CHO, 20g pro, 6g fat
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on new products, special offers, and exclusive content from the CSN team.
Embarking on your wellness journey has never been easier. With multiple Case Specific Nutrition® locations, a healthier lifestyle is right around the corner. Visit our Locations page to find the Case Specific Nutrition center nearest to you and step into a world of tailored health and wellness support!
At Case Specific Nutrition®, we believe in providing personalized support every step of the way. Get in touch with our team today to get more information about our services, answer your specific health questions, or just say hello! Our friendly team is eager to hear from you.