Student Spotlight by Therezia Alchoufete
- Make Realistic Goals
- Eat in moderation - recognize foods high in saturated fat, sugar, and sodium and avoid over-eating.
- Don’t deprive yourself of family favorites - enjoy treats, but watch portion sizes.
- Find Time For Exercise
- Incorporate physical activity into holiday chores – running the vacuum burns calories!
- Take a walk daily – even if that means walking around the mall as you finish your gift shopping.
- Plan For Parties
- Try to eat a healthy snack prior to going to the party to avoid over-eating
- Avoid items that are high in salt or sugar, such as cheese dip and cocktails – liquid calories do count!
- Treat Yourself
- Make time for sleep, family and friends – this will decrease stress and keep your metabolism going strong.
- Avoid over-booking your schedule - the holidays can be busy, but leave free time for relaxation.
- Create Healthy Traditions
- Cook with the family and let everyone choose a favorite recipe.
- Modify recipe ingredients to choose low fat & low sodium options when possible.
- Don’t change family favorites – instead, use portion control to eat in moderation.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on new products, special offers, and exclusive content from the CSN team.
Embarking on your wellness journey has never been easier. With multiple Case Specific Nutrition® locations, a healthier lifestyle is right around the corner. Visit our Locations page to find the Case Specific Nutrition center nearest to you and step into a world of tailored health and wellness support!
At Case Specific Nutrition®, we believe in providing personalized support every step of the way. Get in touch with our team today to get more information about our services, answer your specific health questions, or just say hello! Our friendly team is eager to hear from you.